Silver Creek Labs
Our Guarantee ... 26 months Hips and Eyes!
Your puppy is guaranteed to be in good health and to be virus free for three days from the date the puppy is received. Parasites are a common problem in animals, especially young animals, and are easily treated; therefore, these are excluded from this guarantee.
This dog has a guarantee that the hips will receive a grade of fair or above at 26 months of age from the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA), and that his/her eyes will pass a Canine Eye Registration Foundation (CERF) test at 12 months of age, or we will apply the full purchase price of your puppy toward the price of a puppy from a future Silver Creek Labs litter. Replacement puppy must be received within 24 months of notifying us of your puppy’s situation.
For this guarantee to remain active, all of the following conditions must be met:
1. Dog has been registered with the AKC, has been microchipped within 10 days of purchase, and has not been
transferred to a new owner. You may have the microchip done at your own vet’s office and send us a copy of the
dated receipt for the microchip within six months of purchase.
2. Signed statement from the OFA or CERF that hips or eyes respectively will not certify with a grade of fair or
above. (We reserve the right to have our own Vet’s opinion.)
3. In cases of full registration, dog has not been used as a stud or whelped a litter prior to having OFA certification.
All limited registration dogs from Silver Creek Labs must not have whelped or sired a litter at anytime.
4. Dog and AKC papers are returned to us.
5. There must be no signs of injury, abuse, neglect and dog must be neither over weight nor over exercised, or
guarantee is void.
6. No puppy/dog will ever be placed in a shelter. Always call us first if you cannot take care of him/her. We will take
him/her back and find a good home for him/her.
7. If for some reason you find that your puppy is not working out in your family, you have the option of returning the
puppy. However, no money will be refunded.
Silver Creek Labs will not be responsible for any travel/shipping expenses, either for receiving a replacement puppy or returning an unhealthy puppy. We will not be responsible for ANY vet expense or diagnostic testing for any reason; including spaying/neutering.
This guarantee in whole is to replace the dog. We will honor the guarantee once proof of the dog's condition has been provided and we have a confirmed diagnosis with a vet of our choosing. Because we hope this dog will become a part of your family, we trust you to make a responsible decision regarding euthanasia considering the quality of life for your dog if necessary.
I agree that my puppy was in good health when I received/picked him/her up.
A written purchase agreement will be signed and dated for this guarantee to be legal. This will be completed prior to the puppy being picked up or shipping date.